Lethbridge Weather

Places I stayed in the last 42 years

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2015

9 2015



Sun Life before WFH (work from home)
  first day of school

   us and Sofia


Time prior to trip - 
 
We have our Spanish Student fitting in perfectly into our daily crazy life. She is now going to the same school Erica goes but instead of grade 11 like Erica, she's going to grade 10. Nicole is now at grade 2 at Agnes Davidson in a French immersion. And my days are nearly over to work from an office as I will work from home soon after I come back from Germany. 
Our Spanish student Sofia seems to have a great time, we even went on skype with her family and they are really nice.
 
I am to lazy to write about my whole Germany trip so I think I will let some photos speak instead.

Zeit vor der Reise:
Wir habe Sofia aus Spanien bei uns, sie geht in Ericas Schule allerdings in die Klasse 10 und nicht 11 wie Erica.
Nicole geht jetzt in die 2 Klasse auf den Französischen Schule. Und ich werde nach meiner Deutschland Reise von Zuhause aus arbeiten. Sofia scheint eine gute Zeit bei uns zu haben. Wir waren auf Skype mit ihrer Familie im Spanien.
 
Ich bin zu faul über meine Deutschland Reise zu schreiben und möchte nur ein paar Bilder einstellen.
 
 Black Forrest
 
 Freiburg
 
 
 Strasbourg
 
 
 
 Wine festival Gengenbach
 
 Oktoberfest
 
 Hofbrauhaus
 
 Munich
 FC Bayern Munich
 
 
 
 
 Wuppertal
 
 
 Amsterdam
 
 
 
 



 

Keine Kommentare: